Thursday, April 29, 2010

Congratulations Cody!

Cody crossed over from a cub scout to a boy scout right after his 11th birthday in March. I am so proud of him! He worked so hard to earn all of the badges that he needed to finish cub scouts. His leader told him that he has earned more badges than any scout that he knows. Cody is a hard working kid and I am thankful for that.


It was a tearful night for me. It is hard for me to come to terms with the fact that my only son is growing up. He is growing up to be such a fine young man and I am very proud of him. Cody has always been such a happy person and such a good example to those around him. I have parents tell me that their kids think Cody is so awesome! I am glad that my son can be that boy that others look up to.


Cody- You are amazing!! You are my favorite son!!! :0) I hope that you continue to have a strong testimony of our Savior. I hope that you will always strive to reach for the stars and to be the best person that you know how!! I love you very much!

1 comment:

RonJohn said...

I agree Cody, you are one amazing kid!