Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2011 already!!

Well 2010 came and went and I hardly blogged! I wonder if anyone is even out there to read what I post? :0)

Just an update on everyone: Everyone has had another birthday since I posted.

Shaleea is now 5 and started kindergarten. She really likes it but misses being home with me. The feeling is completely mutual! I miss having her home too. She still acts like "my little baby" sometimes and I guess thats ok, sometimes. She is reading really well and has lots of friends.

Kirsten turned 8 and is now baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She was so excited for her baptism date to get here. Family come from Arizona and friends and family from here all celebrated the special day with us. She is such an athletic little thing. Her p.e. teacher has told me several times that he can't wait until she is in jr high so she can play sports for him. I told him, lets not rush it!

Ashlynn is 10 and is still such a good student. We recently got her latest report card and her lowest grade was a 97. She was so worried about the Taks test but I am sure she aced it. She is still a mamma's girl and loves to do everything I love to do. She is about the most nurturing person you will ever meet. She can't wait to babysit and babies LOVE her!

Cody is now 12! He soon will be ordained to be a deacon in church. That means he will get to pass the sacrament to the congregation every week. He can hardly wait. Cody was able to play sports this year with his school. He played football and then basketball. He is becoming a pretty good athlete and he enjoys it so much. If it wasn't for sports, he would be begging me to home school him. He is not like is his sister. He hates to learn! Typical boy!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm still hear reading, but terrible at posting on our blog. Sounds like everyone is doing good.