Friday, March 26, 2010

Little Dribblers

Yep... It's that time again! Time to duke it out on the court apparently! Cody has some issues that he felt like needed to be taken to the court. Nothing like a mortified mother! LOL! I was running the clock and stats and with every foul or every wildly thrown ball, I was wishing I could crawl under the stats table. Wes wasn't so lucky as he was refereeing the game. Hopefully Cody will have a better attitude at this weeks game.



Ashlynn and Kirsten both push so hard while playing. I think that all of my kids will do well in sports when they are old enough to play. The little kids are so fun to watch. Some of the kids don't even dribble the ball! They just pick it up and run! We have so much fun watching them. The kids will play their last game on April 1st. They will each receive trophies there so more pics to come! I will post a video of Ashlynn playing too. I didn't get a good one this time.


No comments: