Friday, March 26, 2010

Brainiac

Reposting this. I noticed that it was still a "draft" from March of last year!


I had a late night last night so I went back to bed this morning after I got the kids out the door at 6:30. I had just fallen back to sleep when Shaleea comes running in and tells me to come and look at what she made. I was thinking that she had just colored a cute little picture again and tried to convince her to let me sleep but she wouldn't give up. So I got up almost irritated to see what she had colored so early in the morning. I tried to not show my irritation by putting on a smile while walking into the kitchen. I was in for a little shock!! Low and Behold.....It was NOT a colored picture. She made her version of a xylophone!! What?! Where did she learn how to do this? I have no clue where she got this idea but it sure was a neat surprise! I had to grab the camera and make her do it again!!



I am proud of my little brainiac!!



No comments: