Monday, August 24, 2009

Back To School


Ashlynn

Cody

Kirsten (she lost her front tooth last night!)


Shaleea

Well- School started this morning. BOOO HOOO! LOL! I was not ready for them to go back this year. Summer flew by so fast and I don't feel like I got to do much with my kids. We usually go to the zoo or go camping every summer and it just didn't happen this time. Too busy working I guess.

Cody is in 5th grade and his teacher is Mr. Dees. He is really excited. He had Mr. Dees a couple of years ago for math and he loved him then. Cody is the only boy in 5th grade but 5th grade and 4th grade are combined and he has some friends in 4th.

Ashlynn is in 3rd grade. She was pretty scared this morning. She has a new teacher named Mr. Ramirez. He is a permanant substitute for now until they can hire another teacher. She is the only girl in 3rd grade. Her class is combined with 2nd grade and there are a couple of girls in there that she is friends with.

Kirsten is in 1st grade. She has the same teacher as last year, Mrs. Mustain. They are combined with the Kindergarten class. Kirsten hung on to me a little bit this morning and didn't want to go to class because there are so many new kids! There are only 3 in 1st grade and the 13 in kinder! I am sure she will make some new friends real fast.

Shaleea is still at home with me. I am really looking forward to keeping her home and doing school with her. She wants to go to school so bad so I let her get all dressed up this morning with her backpack and everything and she went with me to drop off the kids. She is already bored to death and constantly at my side!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: