Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Homecoming


Did my kids sleep in their hair or what????? Ha Ha! It is homecoming this week. As you can guess, today is CRAZY HAIR DAY!!!

I remember homecoming being so much fun when I was in high school. I don't remember the little kids doing much but here in Dell City, everyone (k-12) does all the activities and dress up days. It is so much fun to do this with my kids. They of course absolutely love it and I love getting them ready.

Ashlynn has really come out of her shell this year. She normally is so worried about what other are thinking (don't know where she got that from ha ha) and worried if people are going to laugh at her. This year she was elected to be on student council so she has to dress up for all the dress up days. She is loving it and actually having fun with it!

Yesterday was pajama day (yes my kids had school on Labor Day...BOOOO!)
Tomorrow is inside out day
Thursday is jersey day (wear your favorite team jerseys)
and Friday is of course spirit day!

HAPPY HOMECOMING DELL CITY!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun. That's horrible that your kids had school yesterday. I've never known of a school to still be in session on labor day.

Brooke said...

Ashlynn's hair looks awesome!!

Corri said...

LOVE the hair! :0!!! Ha ha