Thursday, June 18, 2009

Its Done!!! Well almost anyway!

Wes has worked his behind off and when it came down to only needing two more boards, he ran out! So project was delayed for a couple of days but we are now restocked and hoping that Wes will get it all finished tonight. (Yes I am crossing my fingers, toes, hair, arms, eyes, legs.....You get the point!)

Most of the base boards are back on and everywhere that you see blue plastic, is being covered with either base board or quarter round or something.

I am anxious to get my disastrous room clean again. I don't have to work again until Tuesday so I will get that taken care of this weekend.

After I painted my dining room I was so excited to get my curtains back up and check out the finished look and I was SOOOO disappointed when I saw the end project. My curtains clash with the new paint job! Oh Well! It will have to stay that way for awhile cuz I am done redecorating for a week or two!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shelane said...

It looks amazing. And isn't it the truth that the first thing tht gets back together is the computer?

Atleast we have our priorities straight.

Corri said...

Oh my goodness the floor looks SO GOOD! I love it! Tell Wes he did a good job. And I disagree about the curtains not matching. I think they go well together. But you are the one who has to live with it so you better do something you'll like. Love you!

Matt, Janae, Makenna, Emily & Ryan said...

Wow! I love the new look! I would love to get Matt to put wood floors in our house. But, I think it would take him a year. Ha, Ha!

Gwen said...

Great job Wes! And your wall is cute. I love remodeling.