Friday, June 12, 2009

My Baby and My Babes Birthdays!!!!





Shaleea turned 4 on the 25th!!! We celebrated her birthday at Chuckee Cheeses! Granny and Papa and some friends from church were able to celebrate with us. The kids had a blast. As you can see in these pictures, Shaleea is quite the character. She has such a fun personality and she is spunky taboot! I love her to pieces!!!!

Wes turned 31 on the 29th so he got to celebrate a little too. I think he and Rob had a good time playing the games at Chuckee Cheeses. Big boys with their toys!!! For Wesley's birthday, he and I were able to go to El Paso to celebrate with some friends. We went out to dinner at Wes' favorite restaurant, Red Lobster. Afterwards we went to the El Paso Diablos game and then went out for dessert at Applebees afterwards. We had a lot of fun being with friends and having no kids for the night. When we got home the next day, my house was spotless and the kids were happy as can be! I had an awesome babysitter and I am wishing I had found her before. She just graduated from high school and is moving to go to college in just a few short weeks. GO FIGURE!!! LOL!


I love you Wes, my babe and Shaleea, my baby!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: