Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crazy Texans

So the other day I went to get my mail and when I opened the mailbox I start pulling out shreds of paper. I was of course confused wondering who would stuff shredded paper in my mailbox?? Then I pull out my magazines (Ensign, New Era and Friend).
This is what I found.



What is that you ask?? A bullet hole. Yep, A bullet hole! Someone shot my mailbox and it left a nice big bullet hole through my magazines! Ha! Crazy Texans and their Guns!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

RonJohn said...

hahahahahah hahahaha hahaha

Shelane said...

And yet the prophet was protected. How symbolically reassuring.

Gonna miss you this weekend.

Matt, Janae, Makenna, Emily & Ryan said...

How scary! Do you need me to send you another copy?

Tiff said...

Your sweet Janae but I called and they are sending me another one.

Heidi said...

That was pretty crazy. I love your comment about cute stuff kids say about Shaleea & Ashlynn chasing each other around. That gave me a much needed laugh at the end of a long day. That's too funny!