Monday, May 4, 2009

Is it summer break yet???????

So is anyone else getting ants in their pants about summer being here? Is it time to sleep in just a little bit??? Maybe even just until 8 or heck, I will even take 6:30 at this point!! I am ready for school to be out!!! This time of year I just want to be outside with absolutely no schedule, lying in the grass under a shade tree and enjoying the warm air. I am going to be a true "molly" and create a countdown scrapbook page! Ha Ha! Count down begins now!!!

LOL!!!! I am laughing because in about 2 months I will be saying "Isn't it time for school to start yet??????"

2 comments:

Shelane said...

i get end-of-school fever every year about april. only i get the can-i-just-pull-them-out-and-home-school-them itchies. so much hassle to get them to school sometimes, and i am way overdue on some sleeping in, too.

do you guys think you will make it out for the reunion?

Tiff said...

Hi Shelane-

No we won't be able to because our kids don't get out of school until June 5.

I am tempted to pull them out too!!! :0)