Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Son


My eyes fill up with tears every time I say that I have a ten year old. It is hard to believe that Cody turned ten last month. We decided to surprise him by throwing him a family surprise party. Granny and Papa came over and we yelled surprise as he walked in the door.
His sisters then thought it would be so fun to tackle him since he would be in a good mood and not beat them up!






Life would not be the same without my sweet Cody. He is absolutely the hardest working boy I have ever known (school not included) ha ha! He really takes care of his sisters at school and is just a good kid.
To Cody.... I am so proud of you son! You bring so much light into my life. I wish that I could keep you little forever but I am happy that you are growing up to be such a fine young man! I love you!

No comments: