Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Subtle Hint

It says: "Our tent", "My Best Dad and Me camping in our tent by our Fire", on the shirts it says "Boy Scouts of America"
I thought this was cute. Now that Wes is in the Young Mens presidency at church, he "gets" to start going on camp outs with all of the boys. They have a camp out this weekend and it just so happens that they decided to come to our ranch. When Cody found out, he asked if he could go camp with his dad.
He drew this picture on the bus on the way home today. Just a "subtle" reminder that Wes can't back out!!

5 comments:

RonJohn said...

wes will do good with all those boys, when he has motivation like that on his side! hahah too cute!

RonJohn said...

it is an exhibit at Insights Science museum, downtown EP. There are like 5 or 6 robotic dinos to look at and a few other hands on dino things. I think it will be here thru next month. We had a lot of fun, I would recommend it!

Brooke said...

too cute I love cody!

Unknown said...

That is so cool! I love Boy Scouts and I can't wait for Logan to turn 8 so he can be baptised and join cub scouts.

Amy 'n' Nate said...

Very cute! It's wonderful to see a kid who loves to b with his dad!